Saturday 27 September 2014

Welcome Back

It has been a busy few weeks since I got back to the USA. Over the 'summer' vacation I had a great time in California, Vegas, the Grand Canyon etc.







However back to the real world, school, swimming, sleeping. I am in the apartment complex on campus this year. Which means no more hostel food! We have been eating plenty of fresh fish that my roommate caught over the summer, and there is some moose meat due to arrive around Thanksgiving.


Swimming is going well. We lost some girls from last year but we have four new freshman and a new assistant coach. We have started a weights programme, so I get to pump some iron at the gym three times a week.
Here is the schedule for this year. No meet on my birthday this time. The first one is on the 4th (an intra-squad meet) not sure if it will be streamed but I'll get back to you on that. There's still a trip down to Washington in December and a Christmas training trip to San Diego.
www.alaskananooks.com/schedule

So far we have had a toga dance, a concert, and today it even snowed. Back into it alright!




No comments:

Post a Comment